My first post :D



Hi everyone. I am Eliza, the new writer at K-world Style. Many of you have probably seen my name before in previous posts because I used to send tips. I came across K-world Style a year and a half ago, and since then this blog has been a part of my daily life :P. I hope that we together can share our passion for K-pop and fashion ! ( a little rhyme :P )

Let's start my first post with some Shinee finds :D


.


SHINee's Taemin wore Magnmag at 120727 Yeosu Expo and Shinee's Key wore it at 120713 Yeosu Expo (same place different dates :P ).

You can purchase the item here for 42,000 won

Also if you visit the site you will see that also Teen Top's Chunji and G-dragon wore similar t-shirts

--Eliza

Credits: Magnmag, SM entertainment , image source as watermark, luz control

Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)