B2ST wants you to party all night!

Tada ~ More B2ST (because that's, apparently, the only group I have finds on lately) I hope you don't mind :D B2ST had a special fan event in order to celebrate their comeback and release of their 5th mini album 'Midnight Sun'! 
I'm so happy that these are obvious finds XD somehow I think B2ST have a thing for Givenchy ~ I ALWAYS see them wearing Givenchy at the airport and such :P Anyways; lets get to the finds ~



Leader Doojoon wore a t-shirt, with a stunning print, from Givenchy and their A/W 2012 collection. Get it here for about 250$
And if you look closely, you can see that Junhyung is wearing red shoes. I know, I should have added a bigger picture of them - this picture is re-sized down to 1/4 of its original size, you know? Anyways; those shoes are from Christian Louboutin ~ additionally I think Hyunseung is wearing black studded loafers from the same designer ~ I can't see enough of them to be sure though >__<" I don't have a buy link for Junhyung's shoes...


credits: CUBE Ent., Christian Louboutin, Givenchy, Luisaviaroma.com, picture as watermarked

Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)